This new French provincial style kitchen has been completed at Eastwood, Sydney. The kitchen was located to this new space to allow for a huge entertainers kitchen which involved relocating walls and doors.
The kitchen features are:
– Kitchen island design with corbels, corner posts, profiled panels & protruding kick boards
– Rangehood mantle with corbels to match the island & a centre display fret work panel.
– Heavy detailed capping on top of the cabinets
– Butlers sink under the window
– Coffee section with second under mount sink
– Protruding kick boards on the island
– 1200mm wide pantry with 5 x BLUM internal drawers
Materials selected are:
– Quantum Quartz Alpine white 40mm stone tops
-Quantum Quartz Venatino Statuario island benchtop
– Polyurethane shaker profile doors
– Porcelain handles